Born: Gombong, 22 December 2012
1990 - 1996 studied graphic art, faculty of Fine Art, Indonesian Institute of Arts, Yogyakarta, Indonesia.
- 2012 ANDAP ASOY, Jogja Contemporary, Yogyakarta, Indonesia
- 2009 AGRO METAL, Tembi Contemporary, Yogyakarta, Indonesia
- 2007 URBAN APARTMENT, Laneway City of Melbourne, Australia
- 2004 THE INTERPRETATION OF SUREQ LA GALIGO, Concourse, Esplanade theatres on the bay, Singapore
- 2001 BEGADANG III, Work with papers, Lontar Gallery, Jakarta, Indonesia,
- 1998 FROM HORROR TO HOPE, Three dimensional object, paper mache, French Cultural Center, Yogyakarta, Indonesia.
- 1997 MURAL BLUES, Via Via Kafe Kembara, Yogyakarta, Indonesia
GROUP EXHIBITION AND ART PROJECTS
- LEGACY, THE TRACE OF CIVILIZATION, Esa Sampoerna Art Museum, Surabaya, Indonesia
- Neofolk Group Exhibition Southeast Asia Artists in Cutlog Art Fair, Paris, France
- We Are Now Open, Garis Art Space, Jakarta, Indonesia
- Ethnicity Now Art, Galeri Nasional, Jakarta, Indonesia
- BIENALLE YOGYAKARTA X: ‘JOGJA JAMMING’
- KODE POST SIGN ART PROJECTS, Coordinator Activities: Workshop Sign Art for 12 kampong in Jogjakarta; Creative producer for "School Art Project" which involve highschool students to make sculpture in the public space.
- TANDA MATA MURAL ART PROJECTS, Coordinator Activities: Workshop mural for 6 slummy areas in Jogjakarta ; Creative Producer for Mural at Fly Over Lempuyangan, Jogjakarta, which involve 7 traditional artists.
- REFORMASI, Collective exhibition organized by Sculpture Square, Singapore. June - September
- OLYMPICS ART EXHIBITION, Collective exhibition at Pakubuwono Residence, Jakarta. Organized by Nadi Gallery.
- MELBOURNE connection ASIA, Poster Tram Shelter in Melbourne, Horti Hall Gallery, Melbourne, Australia
- EXPLORING VACUUM II, Cemeti Art House, Jogjakarta, Indonesia.
- CP OPEN BIENNALE 2003,National Gallery, Jakarta, Indonesia.
- 15 TRACKS: Contemporary Southeast Asian Art, A traveling exhibition Organized by the Singapore Art museum The Japan Foundation, Tama Art University and Fukuoka Asian Art Museum. A project of the association of Southeast Asian Nation, Committee on Culture and information [ASIAN - COCI] Presented in : JAPAN :Fukuoka Art Museum, Fukuoka, Tama Art University, Tokyo
- INTERSECTION for the arts gallery, Southern Exposure at Project Artaud, Raibow grocery, Le Beau market, San Fransisco, USA
- GESTALT, Organized by Richardo Richey (APEX), Gestalt: (n)a configuration or pattern of elements so unified as a whole that it cannot be described merely as a sum of its parts.
- ART & PEACE project, collaborated with Haverford college students, Haverford College, Pennsylvania, USA.
- SAMA-SAMA CITY MURAL PROJECT, involving the participation of 15 Jogjakarta-based artists, with venues in various public spaces of Yogyakarta.
- SAMA-SAMA / YOU'RE WELCOME, Indonesian - American Art Collaboration. Apotik Komik - Clarion Alley Mural Project.
- 36 IDEAS from Asia: CONTEMPORARY SOUTH-EAST ASIAN ART, A travelling exhibition Organised by the Singapore Art Museum with cooperation from Stifftung fur Kunst & Kulture e.V. Bonn . A project of the association of Southeast Asian Nation, Committee on Culture and information [ASIAN - COCI]
- GERMANY: Museum Kuppersmuhle Sammlung Grothe, Duisberg, Germany.
- HUNGARY: Helikon Kastelmuzeum KHT, Hungary.
- AUSTRIA: Rupertinum Museum de Moderne, Zalsburg, Austria. ITALY : National Museum of Abruzzo, L'aquila, Italy
- AWAS! Recent Art from Indonesia
- Traveling exhibition organized by the Cemeti Art Foundation,Yogyakarta,Indonesia in cooperation with the Walter Spies Society, Cologne, Germany for Europe.
Presented in :
- INDONESIA: Museum Benteng Vredeburg,Yogyakarta, Indonesia, October 1999.
- AUSTRALIA: Australian Centre for Contemporary Art, Melbourne, 1999 - January 2000. Contemporary Art Space , Canberra, February - March 2000
- Ivan Dougherty Gallery, Sydney, March - April 2000
- Cairns Regional Gallery, Cairns, May - June 2000
- Wollongong University Gallery, Wollongong, June - July 2000
- JAPAN : Hiroshima city museum of Contemporary Art , Hiroshima, July 2000
- Hokkaido Asahikawa Museum of Art, Asahikawa, September - October 2000
- GERMANY: Asian Fine Art PruB and Ochs Gallery, Berlin, April - May 2001
- THE NETHERLANDS: W139, Amsterdam, 2001
- LES PARAVENT, Stage artistic for Theater GARASI , Les Paravent- Jean Genet, Yogyakarta, Surabaya, Jakarta, Indonesia.
- GALERI PUBLIK APOTIK KOMIK, Founding of a public street gallery for the duration of one year. Six young artists from Jakarta and Yogyakarta participated in exhibitions for this project.
- FOUR MEMBER OF APOTIK KOMIK, Atelier Frank & Lee, Singapore.
- SAKIT BERLANJUT, Public art project with venues in various public spaces of Yogyakarta, Yogyakarta, Indonesia.
- MELAYANG, Exhibition of comic murals in a house yard at the Nitiprayan, Bantul, Yogyakarta. This exhibition involved the participation of 13 artists living in Yogyakarta, Indonesia.
- AA, "Kafe Kembara Gelar Mural Blues-Exhibition", on BERNAS (September, 26, 1997) Prass,A.B, "Pameran Mural dalam Balutan Musik Blues…", on Minggu Pagi (October 21,1997)
- Fadjri, Raihul, "Ada Tinja di Dalam Warung," on D&R Magazine (November 8, 1997) page 86-87.
- AA/HH, "Luluk Akan Sumbangkan Bus dan Alat Musiknya", on BERNAS (August 12, 1997) page 11.
- Fadjri, Raihul, "Murals in Yogyakarta Attract Tourists", on The Jakarta Post (Sunday, October 19, 1997)
- Solikhan, Ahmad, "Patung Berdada Bolong", in D&R magazine (December 28-January 2, 1998) page 62.
- Indarto, Kuss, "Betapa Nikmatnya Kekerasan itu…." on BERNAS (December 21,1998) page 6.
- E.E., "Perupa Samuel Indratma Gelar Pameran Ilustrasi 3 Dimensi", on BERNAS (December16,1998)
- Fadjri, Raihul/Idayani,L.N, "Patung Cerah dalam Suasana Kekerasan", on TEMPO magazine (January 4, 1998) page 99.
- 2007 Residency in ArtPlay Melbourne and Tasmania for 2 months. Asia Link and Kelola.
- 2003 Residency in Clarion Alley Mural, San Fransisco for 2 months.