b. Yogyakarta, 1978
- Graduate Student of Media and Cultural Studies, Graduate School, Gadjah Mada University,
- Yogyakarta, Indonesia.
- B.A. Faculty of Recording Media, Broadcasting Department, Majoring in Scriptwriting, Indonesia Institute of Arts, Yogyakarta, Indonesia.
- Vocational School, Public Relations, Faculty of Political and Social Science, Communication Departmen, Gadjah Mada University, Yogyakarta, Indonesia.
- An Art Practice as Articulation of Memory and Identity of Indonesian Woman Survivors of 65 Tragedy.
- Karaoke as A New Form of Social Engagement in Pasar Kembang Community, with RDP#2.
- Inner Resistance. The Resistance Strategies of Indonesian Female Migrant Worker at Saudi Arabia, with Perempuan Eksperimental Community.
- Kartini Darling, Cultural Commodification of April.
- Bon Suwung, researchers and artist collaboration project of utilization of vacant land in Timoho Area, Yogyakarta, with Kunci Cultural Studies.
- Korean Wave in Yogyakarta. The role of pirated DVD rentals as Korean Wave Agents.
- The Value of Jogja For Them. As part of A History of Indian Community in Jogja, reseachers and artists collaboration project with Kunci Cultural Studies. http://studindia.kunci.or.id/category/articles/
Art Project Experiences
- Red District Project#2. An art project in Yogyakarta red district area, with Lashita Situmorang.
- Jalan Berjingkat. A travelling art project to Eastern and Western side of Java, with Fitri Setianingsih, Arya Sukma Wardhani and Neri Novita. Presented in Mes 56, Yogyakarta.
- The Strategies of Resistance of Indonesian Female Migrant Worker at Saudi Arabia, with Perempuan Eksperimental Community. Presented in Kersan Art Studio and Asmara Yogyakarta.
- Bon Suwung, researchers and artists collaboration project of utilization of vacant land in Timoho Area, Yogyakarta, with Kunci Cultural Studies.
- A History of Indian Community, reseachers and artists collaboration project with Kunci Cultural Studies.
Exhibitions and Presentations
- Lelagu #13, Kedai Kebun Forum, Yogyakarta.
- Production Manager of I Will Survive. An artwork of Ming Wong. Presented at ICan, Yogyakarta and Apt8, Brisbane, Australia.
- Challenging The Boundaries, Performance Art, Lenny Ratnasari Weitchert feat Perempuan Eksperimental, Kuningan City, Jakarta.
- Lelagu #8, Kedai Kebun Forum, Yogjakarta.
- Inner Resistance, a group exhibition of Perempuan Eksperimental, Parallel Events Biennale Jogja XII Equator #2, Kersan Art Studio and Asmara, Yogyakarta.
- Des Indes Orientales, a group presentation organized by Kunci Cultural Studies Centre, part of research title A History of Indian Community in Jogja, Biennale Jogja XI Parallel Events, 2010-2011, ICan, Jogjakarta.
Independent Film Experiences
- 101 % (One Hundred and One Percent), Indah Laksita Production, Final Exam, ISI Yogyakarta, as a scriptwriter.
- Hidup di Luar Kelucuan Yang Nyata (Live beyond real humour), Detail Films, screening simultaneously at CCF Jakarta, Yogyakarta and Balikpapan, as a production manager.
- A colophon, Des Indes Orientales, A History of Indian Community in Jogja.
- Best Event, Inner Resistance, group exhibiton of women artists Perempuan Eksperimental, Biennale Jogja XII Equator #2, Parallel Events, Jogjakarta, 2013.
- Best Event, Des Indes Orientales, group exhibition organized by Kunci Cultural Studies Centre of History of Indian Community in Jogja, Biennale Jogja XI Parallel Events, Jogjakarta, 2010-2011.
- Unggulan Scholarship recipient, Ministry of Cultural and Education, 2011 – 2012.
- Video documentary workshop for student of grade VIII SMP Tumbuh, Yogyakarta as mentor.
- Animation workshop with Chikara, animation artist Japan, at Mes 56, Yogyakarta as participant.
- Masterclass British Council Live Animation, LIP Yogyakarta as participant.
- Mentor of scriptwriting workshop, at Faculty of Cultural Sciences, Gadjah Mada University, Yogyakarta.
- Mentor of scriptwriting workshop, di Bina Sarana Informatika Salemba, Jakarta.