- "Kamar untuk Agung Kurniawan #1," Kedai Kebun Forum, Yogyakarta
- "Aussie Rules," The Silvermine Gallery, Adelaide, South Australia
- "Padi Menguning", Syang Art Space, Magelang
- "Grand Opening" Daya Juang Art Gallery, Surakarta
- "Rontek Bergerak, M-P, Yogyakarta
- "Invisible Force", Langit Art Space, Yogyakarta
- Biennale XIII 2015, "Hacking Conflict" - Indonesia Meets Nigeria, Jogja National Museum, Yogyakarta
- David Gallery, Los Angeles, USA
- Seoul, South Korea
- With S. Teddy D., Farhan Siki, Dia-Lo-Gue, Jakarta
- "Broken Mirror: Portrait of the Self", Langgeng Gallery, Magelang, Central
- Java Indonesia (catalogue), Ugo Untoro, Bob ‘Sick’ Yudhita, S.Teddy D, Nugroho Wahudi, Yustoni Volunteero
- "Good Looking for All Seasons", with S. Teddy D, Tohjaya Tono, and Cahyo Basuki Yopi, Puri Art Gallery, Malang
- "Unbekannte Schwester, unbekannte Bruder (Unknown Sister, Unknown Brother)," exhibition with Taring Padi at Kunsthaus, Dresden, Germany
- "Good Looking For All Seasons," with S. Teddy D., Tohjaya Tono, and Tjahyo Basuki Yopi, Cemeti Art House, Yogyakarta
- With Taring Padi, Indonesia House, Amsterdam, Holland
- With Taring Padi, Deutsch-Indonesisches Kulturinstitut (German-Indonesian Cultural Institute), Berlin, Germany
- With Taring Padi, Asia House Essen and Deutsch-Indonesische Gesellschaft Köln (German-Indonesian Cologne), Cologne, Germany
- "Seniman wong Biasa Wae (installation and performance with Slilit Gabah)," Yogyakarta Biennale, Taman Budaya, Yogyakarta, Indonesia
- "Bermain-main, Fun, Art, Activism, and Rock n’ Roll," Exploring Vacuum, Cemeti Art House, Yogyakarta
- "To be Friend", Sin-sin Gallery, Hongkong
- "Ketika Aku Mencintai Kupu-kupu dan Ada Kapal Terpasir," WedAction, Kedai Kebun, Yogyakarta
- "Ubiquitous Bloodbath," Performance with the assistance of the Padang Ilalang Group at ‘Jipaf2000,’ The Jakarta International Performance Art Festival), Teater Utan Kayu, Jakarta
- "Air," with Gadjul and Dendang Kampuangan for exhibition opening:M. Edwin and Aris Prabawa, Two in 2002, Bentara Budaya Yogyakarta
- Multimedia performance with Modus Operandi for Melbourne Fringe Festival, Melbourne, Australia
- With Sigit Techno S. and Jeffar at Book Launching of Lembaga Studi Pengembangan Pers (The Institute for Press Development), Jakarta
- Anti-Military Carnival in collaboration with Taring Padi, SPI and Jaker (The People’s Art Network), street performance throughout Jakarta
- Design and Content for Taring Padi website: http//taringpadi.org/
- Design postcard for Refugee Action Collective, Melbourne
- Set Design for Theatre Kanvas, Lembaga Indonesia Perancis (The French Cultural Center), Yogyakarta
- Cover Publication for Indonesia Australia United Artists Launch, Adelaide, South Australia
- Art Director Festival Mata Air, Salatiga, Jawa Tengah
- Organized Ring of Performance, Yogyakarta
- Organized Forrest Art Festival, Blora
- Founded the Serikat Pematung Gampingan (The Union of Gampingan Sculptors) with S. Teddy D. and Bob Sick Yudhita, Kampung ASRI, Yogyakarta
- Founder of the Lembaga Budaya Kerakyatan (The Institute of People Oriented Culture) TARING PADI, Yogyakarta. From 1998-2001 was head coordinator of the organization
- Involved in the formation of the SEKETEWU Community of Artists and Performers, Yogyakarta
- Participant of the Australian Cultural Residency Program, with Adelaide Festival of Art and Australian Centre for Contemporary Art, Melbourne, Australia
- Speaker (representative of artists group Taring Padi) for ‘Elastic’ a space for discussion on contemporary visual art practice, Adelaide, South Australia
- Discussion and workshop at the Parks Arts and Community Function Complex, Angle Park, South Australia
- Speaker (representative for artists group Taring Padi) for "Art of Dissent," Australian National Symposium, Adelaide Festival of Art, Australia
- Artist Talk and Presentation at Dame Roma Mitchell School of Art, Adelaide, South Australia
- Residency (workshop and artists talk) at the South Australian School of Art, Printmaking Department, Underdale, South Australia
- Speaker with Heidi Arbuckle for art forum seminar titled "Art and Activism in Post-Suharto Indonesia," The University of Tasmania, School of Visual Art and Design, Launceston, Tasmania (24 July 2001)
- Speaker with Heidi Arbuckle for Seminar titled "Taring Padi: Art, Activism, and Community," organized by the University of Technology Sydney (in coordination with the University of Sydney and the University of New South Wales, Sydney, NSW (18 October 2001)
- Speaker for artists forum "Talking about Art in Indonesia," Kiasma: The Museum of Contemporary Art, Helsinki, Finland
- Installation and performance workshop with Finnish artists as part of "Crossing The Borders," exhibition Helsinki, Finland (seminars conducted in English)
- "Amorph 98: Performananssissa kohtaaminen on tarkeaa." Hesa, 15 September 1998.
- "Bahasa Keindahan Untuk Kemanusiaan (Aesthetic Language For Humanity)," Adil, No. 2/ 65, 16-22 October, 1996.
- Berman, L. "Oaths of Freedom." Amida. The Australian National University: No. IV 1999.
- Berman, L. "The Art of Street Politics." AWAS: Recent Art From Indonesia. Catalogue, The Indonesian Arts Society, 1999.
- Brooks, Mel. "The Art of Taring Padi." Entropy, 10.5, University of South Australia Student Magazine, July 2002.
- Cohen, M. "Art Against the Machine." Far Eastern Economic Review. 16 December 1999, pp.42-44.
- Fadjri, R. "Expo Raises Questions about Art’s Role in Politics." The Jakarta Post, September 29, 1996.
- Gray, A. "taring Padi." Art Monthly Australia, No. 156, December 2002 - February 2003.
- "Indonesian nykytaidetta Jangavassa." Helsingin Sanomat, 5 August 1998.
- "Indonesialaisen nykytaiteen nayttely pujahtaa Suomeen." Ilta Sanomat, 16 August, 1998.
- Ingham, Susan. "Art and Political Activism in Indonesia." Asian Art News, Vol. 13, No. 2, March/ April 2003.
- Kelly, Alex. "Everybody’s An Artist!" The Paper, Independent Fortnightly Newspaper produced in Melbourne, No. 34, 18-31 May 2002.
- Magno, M. X. "Pernyataan Keprihatinan Gaya Yogyakarta (Statement of Concern - Yogyakarta Style)." Forum Keadilan, No. 14/V, 21 October 1996.
- Marianto, D. "Cangkul, Cangkul Yang dalam… (Hoe, Hoe, Deeper and Deeper)." Kompas, 27 December 1998.
- Marianto, D. "Bored With Polite Language." Artlink Vol.19 No.3, September 1999.
- Marianto, D. "Shifts and Changes in Contemporary Indonesian Art." Artlink, ‘Disintregation’ edition, 2000.
- Santikarma, D. "Sweeping Bali, Sekala dan Niskala." (Illustration only). Kompas, 7 April 2004.
- Schott, Christina. "Yogyakarta Artists Steal Attention in Germany." The Jakarta Post, 22 February 2004.
- Sumartono. "The Role of Power in Contemporary Yogyakarta Art." Outlet: Yogyakarta Within The Contemporary Indonesian Art Scene. The Cemeti Art Foundation, 2000.
- Viscovich, Mary. "The Art of Dissent in Indonesia Goes On Show." Monash News, Vol. 5, No. 3, May 2002.
- "Yustoni Volunteero…." 15 Years Cemeti Art House: Exploring Vacuum, Cemeti Art House, 2003, p. 39, 57, 208-209.
[2,113,448 bytes / 2.02 MB] [2,156,592 bytes / 2.06 MB (peak)]